Which phone is most used in India?
- Samsung Galaxy M01 Core – Rs 5,999 (2GB RAM and 32GB storage).
- Samsung Galaxy M51 – Rs 22,999 (6GB RAM and 128GB storage).
- Samsung Galaxy A51 – Rs. 20,999(6 GB Ram and 128 GB Storage).
- Samsung Galaxy A71 – Rs 29,499 (8GB RAM and 128GB storage).
- Samsung Galaxy S20 – Rs 41,999 (8GB RAM and 128GB storage).
How many people have mobile phones?
Currently, approximately 95 percent of households in the United Kingdom (UK) own a mobile phone, a figure that has remained constant since 2015….Percentage of households with mobile phones in the United Kingdom (UK) from 1996 to 2018.
|Percentage of respondents|
What are the uses of smartphone?
- Sending and receiving emails, text, photographs and multimedia messages.
- Registering contacts.
- calculator, currency, alarm, etc. functions.
- Browsing the Internet using a mobile browser.
- Playing games.
- Video chat.
- Mobile payment for goods or services.
- barcode scanning.
What age group uses smartphones most?
According to a survey conducted by the Mobile Ecosystem Forum from November to December 2019, the highest penetration rate among smartphone users was in the age group of 16 to 24 years, with 37 percent. This was followed by the users between 24 and 35 years old.
How many kids have phones?
Just over half of children in the United States — 53 percent — now own a smartphone by the age of 11. And 84 percent of teenagers now have their own phones, immersing themselves in a rich and complex world of experiences that adults sometimes need a lot of decoding to understand.
Which country has highest mobile users?
Do 12 year olds have phones?
According to Consumer Reports, 6 out of 10 parents of children ages 8 to 12 provide them with a cell phone, with 84 percent citing safety as their main concern, and 73 percent using it as a way to track after-school activities.
Who uses smartphone most?