What is the sentence of stylish?
Stylish sentence example. But then, he didn’t say her taste was stylish – he said it had style. Never in her wildest dreams would she have considered her taste stylish or elegant. Hazel eyes held a hint of humor all the time, and his auburn hair had a stylish cut.
How would you describe a futuristic city?
Futuristic cities need to have a renewable energy resource, solar, hydro, wind rather than fossil fuels which are polluting earth and are going to run out eventually. It should also be in a unique place rather just on land. It can be on seas, floating in the air, in space, or even underground.
What is the best gadgets in the world?
10 Cool Gadgets: Our best picks for the year 2020 so far
- Tile Pro with Replaceable Battery.
- Moto 360 Smart Watch.
- Anker PowerConf Bluetooth Speakerphone.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Smartphone Printer.
- August Home Smart Lock Pro.
- Belkin SoundForm Elite Hi-Fi Smart Speaker.
- Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone.
- Netgear Nighthawk Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 System.
What are some cool gadgets to buy?
- DJI FPV Drone. For anyone wanting to get into FPV drones DJI has made the ultimate FPV drone.
- Xbox Wireless Headset.
- Razer Project Hazel Face Mask.
- Handheld Super Mario Bros.
- AirPods Max.
- Apple MagSafe Duo Charger.
- Razer Huntsman Mini Gaming Keyboard.
- SpyraOne: World’s Most Powerful Water Gun.
How would you describe futuristic?
Something that’s futuristic is designed in very modern way, like a low, sleek, futuristic car or a strange, futuristic suit of clothing. The word can also describe a work of fiction that’s set in the future, like a futuristic thriller which takes place in another galaxy.
What is futuristic technology?
Emerging technologies, technologies that are perceived as capable of changing the status quo. Hypothetical technology, technology that does not exist yet, but that could exist in the future.
What is another word for futuristic?
What is another word for futuristic?
How do you use futuristic in a sentence?
Futuristic in a Sentence 🔉
- A futuristic model car was on display in the museum, representing what transportation might look like in 50 years.
- Looking futuristic, the woman’s innovative outfit looked more like a space suit than a dinner ensemble.
- In the futuristic play, most of the cast was wearing alien like leotards.
What is a future city?
Future City is one of the nation’s leading engineering education programs and has received national recognition and acclaim for its role in encouraging middle schoolers to develop their interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
What is the latest technology 2020?
10 Breakthrough Technologies 2020
- Unhackable internet.
- Hyper-personalized medicine.
- Digital money.
- Anti-aging drugs.
- AI-discovered molecules.
- Satellite mega-constellations.
- Quantum supremacy.
- Tiny AI.
Which country is first in technology in the world?
That is just one of the startling findings to emerge from Global Finance’s ranking of national tech strength….Advertisement.
What is a futuristic person?
Imagining, envisioning, projecting and/or predicting what has not been realized. Futuristic thinkers have the ability to look past the events of today and into the possibilities of tomorrow. They can visualize compulsory new ideas about customers, products, services, strategies and business models.
How would you describe a nice city?
A list of useful words for describing cities, towns and countries.
- ancient – a place that has a long history.
- beautiful – very pleasing on the eye.
- boring – dull and not very interesting.
- bustling – a crowded, busy place.
- charming – nice, very pleasing.
- contemporary – modern, very up to date.
What are some futuristic inventions?
Here are some science-fiction-like technologies and inventions that some companies brought to life in today’s time.
- Hoverboards. Hendo.
- Tiny and Powerful Products. Coneyl Jay/Stone/Getty Images.
- Food pills. Would you eat this instead of a delicious hamburger?.
- Air Touch Technology.
- Military Exoskeleton.
- 3D Printers.
What is another word for future?
In this page you can discover 89 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for future, like: prospective, anticipated, forthcoming, inevitable, in the course of time, coming time, to-be, impending, tomorrow, imminent and coming.
What are the most useful gadgets?
This is a list of 10 useful gadgets you can not live without.
- 3) A smartphone.
- 4) A cigarette lighter USB charger.
- 5) A flash drive.
- 6) BiKN tracking device.
- 7) AquaNotes.
- 8) The credit card lightbulb.
- 9) Portable Wi-Fi.
- 10) A mini Bluetooth speaker.