What is another name for discipline?
Some common synonyms of discipline are castigate, chasten, chastise, correct, and punish.
What is your greatest professional achievement?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
How can you identify a person’s strengths?
If you first need to pinpoint your strengths, follow these tips.
- Know Yourself.
- Ask a Friend.
- Find Clues in Your Attempts and Failures.
- Analyze Your Successes.
- Maintain a Hold on Your Identity.
- Use a Strength Test.
What are your primary strengths as a writer?
An effective writer is able to distill complex thoughts and ideas into simple, clear language that’s quickly and easily understood by others. This valuable quality helps them tackle even the densest subject matter by breaking it down into uncomplicated pieces.
How Is empathy a strength?
If you have empathy as a significant strength, you probably readily identify with other people’s situations and can see things clearly from their perspective. You probably find it relatively easy to ‘put yourself in another’s shoes’ and appreciate not only what people are saying, but also why they are saying it.
Is positivity a talent?
People exceptionally talented in the Positivity (CilftonStrengths • StrengthsFinder) theme have contagious enthusiasm. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do. People with Positivity (CilftonStrengths • StrengthsFinder) talents have high energy and contagious enthusiasm.
What are your strengths meaning?
Strengths are tasks or actions you can do well. These include knowledge, proficiencies, skills, and talents. People use their traits and abilities to complete work, relate with others, and achieve goals. Also, a good resume is built upon core strengths and skills.
Why is discipline a strength?
Definition of Discipline. People with the strength of Discipline are best known by how they order and plan, or how they bring plans and order to people and places. Because of their ability to plan and create systematic ways to get things done, people with the strength of Discipline can get a lot accomplished.
What are the key achievements?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
What are the examples of self assessment?
Self-evaluation sample answers
- Collaboration and teamwork. Positive option: “I believe that my skills and my ability to work in a team have been valuable during this period.
- Decision-making skills.
- Working under pressure.
How do I develop discipline?
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable. The definition of discipline is making yourself do something when you could be doing something more pleasant.
- Start short, simple, and easy. Do the first few-second task.
- Employ the Pomodoro Technique.
- Forgive yourself.
- The takeaway.