What do you put in Christmas cups?
15 Easy Gifts You Can Put In A Mug
- Peppermint Tea Gift. A Pumpkin & A Princess / apumpkinandaprincess.com.
- Mug Planters. The Happy Housie / thehappyhousie.com.
- Snowman Soup. Kerry’s Paper Crafts / kerryspapercrafts.com.
- Cinnamon Bun Bouquet.
- Lunch in a Mug.
- Mug Cakes.
- Hot Chocolate Mix.
What do you put in a gift basket?
Family Night– In a large bowl, add a puzzle or game, popcorn, candy bars, soda, hot chocolate mix and mugs. Fruit Basket- Line a basket with tissue paper. Add apples, oranges, hot chocolate mix, various teas and dried fruits (like figs or raisins).
How do you wrap a mug in cellophane?
How to gift wrap your mug
- Step 1: cut your ribbon. Guestimate the amount you’ll need- depends on whether you want to go big or small.
- Step 2: lay out the wrapping. Cellophane first with the tissue paper on top.
- Step 3: get wrapping.
- Step 4: tie your ribbon.
- Step 5: write your gift tag.
What are some DIY Christmas gifts?
70 DIY Christmas Gifts to Make for All of Your Friends and Family
- of 70. Painted Dishes.
- of 70. Wine Bottle Sweater Sleeves.
- of 70. DIY Tea Tree.
- of 70. Splatter Paint Bookends.
- of 70. DIY Photo Calendar.
- of 70. DIY Mint Sugar Scrub.
- of 70. DIY Marble Dip Mugs with Nail Polish.
- of 70. DIY Ombré Kitchen Utensils.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts?
Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit
How to decorate for Christmas from the dollar store?
Rustic displays. Get a mason jar or a recycled tin can and place some Christmas tree branches inside.
How to make a dollar store Christmas wreath?
18 inch grapevine wreath (get it for$4 at Michaels with 20% off coupon!) This is the only non Dollar Tree item used!
How to make a dollar store Christmas tree craft?
mini basket – from Dollar Tree