What do you hope to learn from this English course?
You should expect to read and write English effectively and fluently. You should see great improvement in your skills during your ESL study experience. The course you choose to study should expand your vocabulary, expression, and pronunciation beyond the classroom.
What were the best aspects of the training?
- Strongly. agree.
- Participation and interaction were. encouraged.
- The material covered was relevant to. me.
- The content was organised and easy to. follow.
- The materials distributed were helpful.
- This training experience will be useful. in my work.
- The trainer(s) was/were.
- The trainer was well prepared.
How would you improve this course give suggestions?
8 Ways to Improve Your Online Course
- Build a personal connection with your students.
- Motivate your students.
- Help students maintain focus.
- Create a sense of community.
- 5. Make discussions meaningful.
- Increase student engagement.
- Address equity issues.
- Identify and support struggling students.
What do you hope to gain from this course answers?
How to Answer: What Do You Hope to Gain From This Experience?
- Explain your Motivation. Discuss what motivated you to apply for their position—describing how your interests align with the skills posted in the job description.
- Prioritize the Brand.
- Be Honest.
- Tie In Your Strengths.
- Expand Your Resume.
Why is motivation important in learning?
Motivation is not only important in its own right; it is also an important predictor of learning and achievement. Students who are more motivated to learn persist longer, produce higher quality effort, learn more deeply, and perform better in classes and on standardized tests.
How do you give advice to students?
SEND ME THE PDF!
- Don’t take your parents for granted.
- Getting a bad grade isn’t the end of the world.
- Use the Internet as a tool for education more than entertainment.
- Stress is a fact of life, but it should never become a way of life.
- Learn to manage your money.
- Make sleep a priority.
- Ask for help when you need it.
What aspects of this course were most useful or valuable your answer?
The most valuable aspect of this course was the web-site. Everything on the web-site was very helpful especially the quizes and notes. The least valuable aspect of this course was probably the book. I enjoyed the section about psychoanalysis and have pretty much decided to major in it.