What can I teach a 5 year old?
Here are some educational and learning activities for 5-year-olds:
- Word Board. This is one of the simple activities for 5-year-olds at home that can be done with the easily available material.
- Skip Counting.
- Dice Game.
- Butterfly life-cycle activity.
- Junior Scrabble.
How do I teach my child common sense?
Teaching Kids About Using Common Sense
- Start Early. Allow your child to make simple choices at an early age.
- Allow Them to Fail/Make Mistakes. Along the way, your child will pick the wrong choice or make poor decisions.
- Trust Their Instinct. Before telling your child which move to make, give it a moment and allow him to try to figure out what to do.
What values do you cherish the most?
29 Most Important Values To Life By
- Courage. Courage is about doing what you believe needs to be done — not in the absence of fear but in spite of it.
- Kindness. Kindness is about treating others the way you want to be treated.
- Gratitude / Appreciation.
Do what’s right legally and morally?
Integrity – Do what’s right, legally and morally. Personal Courage – Face fear, danger, or adversity [physical or mentally].
What age should a child know their ABC?
By age 2: Kids start recognizing some letters and can sing or say aloud the “ABC” song. By age 3: Kids may recognize about half the letters in the alphabet and start to connect letters to their sounds. (Like s makes the /s/ sound.) By age 4: Kids often know all the letters of the alphabet and their correct order.
Why should we cherish life?
Lets’ be happy that God give us the gift of life. Life should be cherished. Cherishing moment as they happen will not only help you feel thankful for life, but also help you to have a more positive and happy outlook. At the end of your life, you don’t want to regret all the things you didn’t attempt or recognize.