What can I put in my Crock-Pot for lunch?
Here are 6 ideas of lunches that you can bring in your mini crock-pot.
- Soup. Let’s keep this simple and quick here, a can of soup.
- Leftovers-freezer meals.
- Macaroni and cheese-spaghetti.
- rice and beans.
- Bonus idea – oatmeal.
Can you cook in the lunch Crock-Pot?
The Crock Pot Lunch Crock is perfect for stews and soups in the winter, saucy pasta recipes in the spring, hearty sauteéd vegetable medleys in the summer, and even reheating all the sheet-pan dinners you’ll make this fall.
What can I do with a small Crock-Pot?
The mini Crock-Pot is also good for making desserts.
- Chicken and Veggies. This one-pot meal is simple, and though you may want to eat it all yourself, you’ll no doubt have to share.
- Beef and Rice Soup. Warm soup on a cold night is comforting.
- Saucy Sloppy Joes.
- Very Veggie Barley.
- Crock-Pot Roasted Veggies.
- Apple Crumble.
What is the smallest crockpot?
Crockpot™ 2-Quart Classic Slow Cooker, Small Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- 3 Manual Heat Settings: Choose from high, low, and warm, for cooking flexibility no matter what you’re making.
- 2-Quart Capacity: Feeds 2+ people and is perfectly sized for preparing small meals, dips, and sides.
How do you use a lunch crock?
Place the removable food container inside the warming base and twist the outer lid on until secure. 3. Plug in your Lunch Crock™ Food Warmer well in advance to desired meal time so that Lunch is Ready When you Are. The power indicator light will turn on and the unit will automatically begin to heat up the food.
What can you cook in the Little Dipper?
The Little Dipper Warmer gently heats dips and sauces to warm temperatures. It is ideal for melting chocolate and caramel. For more information on recipes and ideas, please visit our website to download instruction manual for Little Dipper™ Warmer.
Do they make small crock pots?
Small crock pots are anything smaller than the average, family-sized 8-quart crock pot. Our list consists of 1.5-quart, 2.5-quart, 3-quart, and 6-quart crock pots. The tinier 1.5-2.5 quart crock pots are best used for sides, dips, or for cooking three sides at once (as is the case with the Tru BS-325LR Slow-Cookers).
How hot do small crock pots get?
In general, Low setting on a slow cooker = 190 degrees F and High setting = 300 degrees F. When using a slow cooker, follow these guidelines.
What foods can you eat a lot of and not gain weight?
Nosh on these 7 foods as much as you want without gaining weight
- Watermelon. Most of the fruits are low in calories and they may be eaten in fairly large quantities if a person wants to.
- Peanut butter.
- Fox nuts.
- Amaranth flour.
- Fruit juices.
What are some good crock pot recipes?
Hearty Slow Cooker Chicken Chili.
What is a good crock pot meal?
Slow Cooker Carnitas and Rice. This meal is one of the cheapest I have ever prepared,at just$1 per serving.
What to make in the crock pot?
What is the best slow cooker recipe?
Slow-Cooked Lemon Chicken. Garlic, oregano and lemon juice give spark to this memorable main dish. It’s easy to fix—just brown the chicken in a skillet, then let the slow cooker do the work. I like to serve this dish to company. —Walter Powell, Wilmington, Delaware.