What are the best biographies to read?
15 Best Autobiographies Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin.
- Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela.
- The Story of My Experiments with Truth by Mahatma Gandhi.
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
- Chronicles, Vol 1 by Bob Dylan.
Why should we read autobiographies?
The reason why young people should read biographies, autobiographies, memoirs, and diaries is because they provide the most valuable lessons in life. People who write their autobiographies usually have an interesting story to tell about the trials and tribulations of their own lives.
Why are autobiographies not reliable sources of information?
They are not the reliable sources because here author mostly writes about himself which at the most times are of no use,they can be seldom truth,they can be written mostly for money hence often manipulated with inaccurate information that is why they are seldom reliable.
What are some good autobiographies to read?
10 Autobiographies You Should Read At Least Once In Your Life
- Wild | Cheryl Strayed.
- The Diary Of A Young Girl | Anne Frank.
- The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell | Marilyn Manson.
- The Anti Cool Girl | Rosie Waterland.
- Long Walk To Freedom | Nelson Mandela.
- The Year Of Magical Thinking | Joan Didion.
How do you write an introduction paragraph for a biography?
Step 4 – Write Your Introduction Paragraph
- Start with a quote either by or about your subject. Something that really reveals the essence of who they were/are.
- Include a fascinating story or anecdote about them.
- Describe an incredible accomplishment they achieved.
What makes an autobiography Interesting?
An autobiography should include all the most important details of your life story. This does not mean it should contain every tiny sliver of minutiae; a self-aware autobiographer will take stock of certain moments in their own life that may be interesting to themselves but not to an audience of strangers.