Is there a reset button on Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer: Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port). Turn on the printer while holding the reset button. Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I reset my Epson XP 312 printer?
1 Factory Reset
- On the control panel, press the Home button.
- Press the arrow buttons to navigate to Setup and press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons to navigate to Restore and press OK.
- From the Restore menu, press the arrow buttons to navigate to All Settings.
- When you see a confirmation screen, press OK.
What is reset ink level Epson?
Press the left or right arrow button to select Maintenance > Reset Ink Level. Press the start button, the OK button twice, and then the start button again. Press the right or left arrow button to highlight the ink tank you refilled and press the OK button to select it. Repeat for each ink tank color you refilled.
How do I reset my Epson l120 printer?
Make sure that Main pad counter checkbox on this page is checked. Click Check button to check current protection counter’s value. Click Initialization button to reset protection counter to the initial value.
How do I fix my Epson printer that needs service?
How to Resolve Service Required Error
- Download Epson adjustment program for your Epson printer.
- Open the downloaded Epson Resetter file and run Adprog.exe.
- In the Adjustment Program, click ‘Select’.
- Select your printer ‘Model Name’ and click ‘OK’.
- Now click ‘Particular adjustment mode’.
How do I reset the ink on my Epson l555?
Turn on your product. Make sure the power light is on, but not flashing. If your product’s LCD screen displays the message “It is time to reset the ink levels. Reset now?” Press 1Yes to reset the ink levels.