Is it correct to say many thanks?
5 Answers. Yes, many thanks is perfectly proper, grammatical, standard English. It is appropriate to use wherever “thanks” (as opposed to “thank you”) would be acceptable. As Martha says, many thanks is perfectly idiomatic.
How do you appreciate someone at work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you write a professional thank you email?
These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications:
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you respond to a price quote?
5 Highly Effective Ways to Respond to Pricing Questions
- First, you could dodge the topic.
- Second, you could give a clever response such as, “At this point, we should be able to work something out for under one million dollars,” or “Would you ask your new doctor to give you a price quote on surgery before the initial exam begins?”
- Third, you could explain the delay.
How do you say thank you for hard work?
#1 Say “Thank you” often
- “Thank you for all the hard work you put in daily! Know that it is recognized and greatly appreciated”
- “Thank you for stepping in and saving the day in this difficult project! So glad we have you on-board”
- “Thanks for being so dedicated and hard-working!
How do you respond to a price quote email?
Sample Email 3: Responding to Customer Enquiry for Price via Email. Dear Godwin, Thank you so much for your query regarding our cleaning services. In response to your question, the total cost for cleaning a house with the information you provided is $1055.