Is iRedMail secure?
iRedMail focuses on privacy, to make sure all your data are protected on your own servers, and the best security practices are enabled by default forcing all users to use mail services through secure connections (POP3/IMAP/SMTP over TLS, webmail with HTTPS).
What is iRedMail server?
iRedMail is an Open Source full featured mail server solution that can spare a lot of time for system administrators for complex configurations, has support for all major Linux distributions and ships with the following Linux packages. Postfix: SMTP service – default MTA.
How do I log into Iredadmin?
Open up your web browser and navigate to “https://IP-Address/iredadmin” and enter the administration username and password which we have defined during the installation. The username will probably be [email protected]_domain.com.
What is the latest version of Iredmail?
Download the Latest iRedMail Release, or Deploy from Web
How do I start Iredmail?
Sign Up or Login: https://easy.iredmail.org/ It will send you an email to confirm you’re the owner of the email address, please click the link in the email to confirm, then login.
How do I add a user to iRedMail?
Add Domains and User Accounts to iRedMail Mail Server
- Step 1: Login to iRedMail admin portal. Access Web admin panel (iRedAdmin) on https://your_server_domain/iredadmin/
- Step 2: Add Mail Domain on iRedMail. To add a new Domain, navigate to Add > Domain.
- Step 3: Add User Account on iRedMail.
- Step 4: Update Domain MX record.
How do I start iRedMail?
How do I update Modoboa?
Then, apply the following steps:
- Uninstall old extensions: $ pip uninstall modoboa-admin modoboa-admin-limits modoboa-admin-relaydomains.
- Install all extension updates using pip (check the Modoboa > Information page)
- Manually migrate database:
- Finally, update static files: