How will climate change affect me personally?
Climate change effects such as hunger, poverty and diseases like diarrhea and malaria, disproportionately impact children; about 90 percent of malaria and diarrhea deaths are among young children. Children are also 14–44 percent more likely to die from environmental factors, again leaving them the most vulnerable.
How can we help stop climate change?
How You Can Stop Global Warming
- Speak up!
- Power your home with renewable energy.
- Weatherize, weatherize, weatherize.
- Invest in energy-efficient appliances.
- Reduce water waste.
- Actually eat the food you buy—and make less of it meat.
- Buy better bulbs.
- Pull the plug(s).
What is the effect of climate change in your daily life essay?
The impacts of climate change include warming temperatures, changes in precipitation, increases in the frequency or intensity of some extreme weather events, and rising sea levels. These impacts threaten our health by affecting the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, and the weather we experience.
What are the 5 factors that affect climate?
LOWER is an acronym for 5 factors that affect climate.
- Latitude. It depends on how close or how far it is to the equator.
- Ocean currents. Certain ocean currents have different temperatures.
- Wind and air masses. Heated ground causes air to rise which results in lower air pressure.
How can we really help the environment?
Ten Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away.
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community.
- Conserve water.
- Choose sustainable.
- Shop wisely.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs.
- Plant a tree.
What are the 5 elements that affect climate?
The most significant of these elements are temperature, atmospheric pressure, wind, solar irradiance, humidity, precipitation, condensation and topography.