How do you write Genius characters?
How to Write Genius Characters
- Time. Writing down a litany of clues, cross-referencing them, and painstakingly working out the proper conclusion is admirable.
- Imaginary Technology.
- Conclusions From Thin Air.
What does it mean when someone calls you bland?
If you describe someone or something as bland, you mean that they are rather dull and unexciting. Serle has a blander personality than Howard. It sounds like a commercial: easy on the ear but bland and forgettable.
How can I know my character?
7 Ways To Get To Know Your Characters
- TAKE A TEST. No studying required!
- PLAY A GAME. As you’re trying to figure out how your character moves through life, bring them with you every day.
- UPDATE THEIR PROFILE. It’s the digital age, baby!
- LOOK TO THE STARS.
- BUILD A HOME.
- WRITE IT OUT.
- TALK THE TALK.
How do you make a boring character interesting?
- Give them fears and flaws. Seriously.
- Make sure their personality is contradictory.
- Give them beliefs.
- Give them a reason for having their beliefs.
- Don’t forget the importance of interiority.
- Don’t forget that your character needs goals.
- Connect all of this to the plot.
- Use other characters as foils.
What makes a bland character?
A character who’s boring and doesn’t really change from what they start out as or show more of themself then what we are introduced to. For me, a bland character is a character that is usually uninteresting or forgettable. Some units arw flat characters but make an impact gameplay wise so they’re not bland to me.
How can I change my writing style?
8 Tips to Help You Learn a New Writing Style
- Get to know your company’s voice and tone.
- Channel your inner bookworm.
- Keep an inspiration notebook.
- Pretend you’re leading a workshop.
- Have a conversation with your user.
- Try out a few different options.
- Give journaling a go.
- Give yourself time.