How do you write a comment on an article?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
Why Positive feedback is used in oscillator?
The feedback that is used in an oscillator is positive feedback. The oscillator which acts as an amplifier makes use of positive feedback to generate an output frequency. Positive feedback is used mainly because it satisfies Barkhausen’s Criteria in order to form sustained oscillations.
What is positive feedback GCSE PE?
Feedback: received either during or after a performance which if done well should lead to future improvement. Positive feedback: identifying what is good or correct about performance.
Which of these is not a type of feedback?
How would you provide positive feedback to colleagues on their performance?
9 Examples of positive feedback for colleagues:
- If an employee goes the extra mile: “ Last week I asked you to give me a helping hand on Project X as I was struggling to keep up with the workload.
- When a colleague overcomes and obstacle:
- When an employee models good behavior:
- When a colleague meets or exceeds goals:
What are the types of feedback in PE?
Types of feedback – intrinsic and extrinsic
- Intrinsic feedback is the physical feel of the movement as it is being performed.
- Extrinsic feedback is provided by external sources, during or after a performance.
- Concurrent feedback is experienced by the performer whilst completing the action.
What is positive feedback in PE?
Positive Feedback – Received when a movement is correctly performed and is used to reinforce the action.
What is an example of feedback control?
Feedback occurs after an activity or process is completed. An example of feedback control is when a sales goal is set, the sales team works to reach that goal for three months, and at the end of the three-month period, managers review the results and determine whether the sales goal was achieved.