How do you fix Wii error code 52230?
Error Code 52230, 52231, 52232
- Change your wireless router’s channel to 1 or 11. Changing the wireless channel on your router may help.
- Where is your wireless router located? Move your router away from walls and off the floor and try to place it in a central location in your home.
- Look for other devices.
How do I fix error code 51330?
If your Wii console has the incorrect internet connection security type configured into it, you might see error code 51330 every time you try to connect to the internet via the console. If that is the case, simply changing the connection security type back to WPA2-PSK (AES) should resolve the problem.
How do you fix Wii error code 52030?
- Confirm the correct wireless password and security setting was entered into the system’s connection settings.
- Manually assign a network IP address.
- Power cycle your home network.
- Check for wireless interference.
- Create a new Internet connection.
- Connect to a different location and access point.
Can’t connect my Wii to wifi?
Jul 24, 2018•Knowledge
- Power cycle the Wii. Unplug the console, wait five minutes, and then plug it back in.
- Try creating a new connection profile by going through the connection process again.
- Check for any wireless interference. The Wii console should be in an open area without anything blocking the signal.
What is SSID on Wii?
Your SSID or Service Set Identifier is a sequence of up to 32 letters or numbers that has been assigned to the Access Point of your wireless network, and acts as the name of your wireless network. If you know your SSID, enter it exactly as it appears in your settings of your router.
Can Wii connect to 5ghz?
According to the Nintendo support site, your Wii should use channels 1 and 11 on the 2.4 GHz frequency. The Wii does not support channels on the 5 GHz frequency, so if your Wi-Fi router is set on any channel on this frequency, your Wii will be unable to connect to the internet.