How do I view history on my Garmin?
Select Menu > History > Activities. Select or to view your saved activities.
How do I delete a trip log on my Garmin Nuvi?
Clear Trip Log on an Automotive Device
- Touch Tools.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Navigation.
- Touch Automobile.
- Touch Trip Log.
- Touch Clear Trip Log.
How do I view activity on Garmin instinct?
Select History > Activities. Select an activity. Select an option: To view additional information about the activity, select Details.
How do I follow a previous route on my Garmin?
Following a Course From Garmin Connect
- Select an option: Open the Garmin Connect app.
- Create a new course, or select an existing course.
- Select an option: On the Garmin Connect app, select.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- On the Edge® device, select Navigation > Courses > Saved Courses.
- Select the course.
- Select Ride.
What is the difference between track and route?
A route is a sequence of waypoints, its the plan for your navigation. A track is the recorded path you did actually follow while trying to implement the plan (the route).
Whats the difference between a route and a track?
Routes are simply a sequence of waypoints for navigation. For example, it can calculate the bearing or the distance to the next point. Tracks are the actual recorded path.
How do I delete a trip from my Garmin?
Creating a multiple-point trip allows navigation among several points, including shaping points….
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Trip Planner.
- Touch the menu button.
- Touch Delete.
- Touch the trip(s) you’d like to delete and touch Delete.
- Touch Yes.
How do I save a trip on my Garmin?
If a route is active, you can use the trip planner to edit and save your route as a trip.
- Select Apps > Trip Planner > My Active Route.
- Edit your route using any of the trip planner features.
- Select Save to save your route as a trip, which you can navigate again later (optional).