How do I Update the drivers on my laptop?
Update the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Select Update Driver.
How do I Update my firmware on my Acer laptop?
How to Update BIOS Acer
- Check the PC model (like Swift SF314-52) and BIOS version.
- Go to Acer website and choose Support > Drivers and Manuals.
- Choose PC Category, Series, and Model.
- Expand BIOS/Firmware.
- Download the latest BIOS version.
- Extract the BIOS folder.
How do I Update my Acer firmware?
Go to Acer website and choose Support > Drivers and Manuals. Choose PC Category, Series, and Model. Expand BIOS/Firmware. Download the latest BIOS version.
How do you install Acer driver?
– Open Device Manager. – Click No, not this time then Next – Click Install from a list or specific location then Next – Check Include this location in the search then Browse to the folder you saved on your Desktop (I.e. – If Windows thinks the driver in the folder is a match for the device you selected, it will install it.
How to install Acer drivers?
Installing Acer Drivers. To install Acer Drivers, double-click each downloaded file and then follow the onscreen instructions. It is recommended that you restart Windows after installing the new Drivers. Why you must create a restore point before installing new Drivers. Sometimes, you may experience issues after installing a new Driver.
How do I update my Acer monitor driver?
Go to the driver download website of Acer,then search your product.
How to enter setup on an Acer Aspire?
– Click the Start menu and select Settings. – Click Update & security. – Click Update and recovery. – Select Recovery from the left column, then clickRestart now. – Once the boot menu appears, select Troubleshoot. – In the Troubleshoot menu, select Advanced options. – In the Advanced options menu, click UEFI Firmware Settings. – Click Restart.