How do I submit articles to AJOL?
REGISTRATION AS A USER
- Register with the AJOL site.
- Once logged into the AJOL site, click journals at the top menu bar and/or browse site for African Journal of Library, Archives and Information Science.
- Click on online submissions on the Journal Home page or About this Journal.
Which database is the biggest free online biomedical database in the world?
The Library is open to all and has many services and resources–for scientists, health professionals, historians, and the general public. NLM has nearly 12 million books, journals, manuscripts, audiovisuals, and other forms of medical information on its shelves, making it the largest health-science library in the world.
How do you publish a scientific paper?
7 steps to publishing in a scientific journal
- Do not rush submitting your article for publication.
- Select an appropriate publication outlet.
- Read the aims and scope and author guidelines of your target journal carefully.
- Make a good first impression with your title and abstract.
Is AJOL a database?
In March 2004, AJOL was re-launched again with a more sophisticated database system. This was undertaken to increase the functionality of the site, and to ensure that AJOL is compatible with other research services offered on the web.
How can I publish my journal article for free?
Many free-to-publish and open-access journals and subscription journals from major publishers are “Free to author” by default. Some journals require an article processing charge (APC) but also have a policy allowing them to waive fees on request at the discretion of the editor.
What does manuscript submitted mean?
Manuscript submitted: This means that the manuscript has been successfully submitted and approved by the author. After this, the manuscript usually goes through a formatting check by the journal staff before it is assigned to an editor. 2. Editor Invited: This step is optional and may not occur in all journals.
What is manuscript submission?
A manuscript is the work that an author submits to a publisher, editor, or producer for publication.
What site do doctors use?
Top 10 Online Medical Resources For The Patients Of The Future
- Smart Patients.
- Medline Plus.
- Mayo Clinic.
What is the best medical search engine?
5 Best Medical Search Engines
- Pubmed. Pubmed has been available online since 1996 and is the most popular and best known medical search engine.
- ScienceDirect. ScienceDirect is a medical search engine that allows you to find articles from medical journals that are owned by Elsevier.
- Cochrane Library.
- Google Scholar.
What is publish paper?
In academic publishing, a paper is an academic work that is usually published in an academic journal. It contains original research results or reviews existing results.
Can you publish research without a PhD?
Yes, you can publish in an academic journal if you don’t have a PhD. Your work will be subject to the same rigorous peer review standards as someone with a doctorate.