How do I select an object in MapInfo?
To select objects of a certain type in a mappable table, open the table in MapInfo Pro: Choose Spatial > Selection > SQL Select. Specify the table name in the From Tables box from the Tables drop down.
How do you find the area of a polygon using MapInfo?
In MapInfo Pro, simply double left click on any Region/Polygon, Polyline or Point object to see its area, length, and coordinates.
How do I find duplicates in MapInfo?
In the example in MapInfo Professional, click on Query > SQL Select.
- Select the table that has the duplicate records.
- Click in the Group By Columns section and select Columns drop down for column of duplicate records.
- Click in the Select Columns section and select Columns drop down for column of duplicate records.
How do I find duplicates in a table?
How to Find Duplicate Values in SQL
- Using the GROUP BY clause to group all rows by the target column(s) – i.e. the column(s) you want to check for duplicate values on.
- Using the COUNT function in the HAVING clause to check if any of the groups have more than 1 entry; those would be the duplicate values.
How do I remove duplicates in mapinfo?
To remove duplicate records from a table and save the cleaned table to a new file:
- Open the table or tables with duplicates records.
- On the HOME tab, in the Tools group, click Tool Extensions, and double-click Delete Duplicates on the Running tab.
How do I select duplicate records in SQL?
To select duplicate values, you need to create groups of rows with the same values and then select the groups with counts greater than one. You can achieve that by using GROUP BY and a HAVING clause.
How do I select duplicates in SQL?
How do I delete a row in mapinfo table?
Users will most either manually select the records and then hit the Delete key to delete the records or they would run a query to select the records they want to delete and they hit the Delete key.
How can we find duplicate records in a table?
One way to find duplicate records from the table is the GROUP BY statement. The GROUP BY statement in SQL is used to arrange identical data into groups with the help of some functions. i.e if a particular column has the same values in different rows then it will arrange these rows in a group.