How do I pair my Bose SoundLink Bluetooth?
How to Pair Bose Soundlink Speaker to a Second Device
- Press and hold the Bluetooth icon on the speaker until the indicator light blinks blue. The speaker is now in pairing mode.
- Enable and pair your phone or tablet’s Bluetooth settings:
- The Bluetooth light on the speaker will blink blue when it’s ready to connect.
Why won’t my Bluetooth connect to my Bose SoundLink?
On the Bluetooth device, try turning Bluetooth off and then back on to start a new search for nearby Bluetooth headphones and speakers. If your product still doesn’t appear, go to the Bluetooth settings of the device and look for an option to search or scan for available products. Once your product is found, select it.
How do I put my Bose color SoundLink in pairing mode?
Turn on or off your speaker. Push once when connected, the speaker will say the name of the Bluetooth device connected. Push and hold to enter pairing mode.
How do I reset my Bose SoundLink Bluetooth?
This reset erases all settings and returns your product to its default out-of-box state.
- Power on your product.
- Press and hold the Power. button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth® light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Bose Bluetooth speaker?
Connect Speaker with Bluetooth
- Turn on the speaker. The power button for the Bose speaker is located on the upper right side of your device.
- Activate the Speaker’s Bluetooth.
- Open the iPhone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Search for Bose Speaker.
- Connect iPhone to Speaker.
How do I pair my iPhone to my Bose speaker?
Why won’t my Bose color SoundLink connect to my phone?
How do I connect my Bose soundbar to my phone?
Set up your soundbar
- Connect a power cord from the soundbar to a power outlet.
- On your mobile device, open the Bose Music app.
- If prompted to allow Location Service, Local Access Network, or Bluetooth® permissions for the app, allow them.
- Select Speakers & Soundbars.
Why wont my iPhone connect to Bose?
For iOS devices, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and check that it is not disabled for the Bose app. For Android devices, go to Settings > Applications and select the Bose app. Tap Permissions and check that Location is not disabled.