How do I connect my wireless HL-2270DW?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
How do I make my Brother printer driver available?
Install Built-in drivers – Windows 10
- Click Start → (All apps).
- Click Windows System.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click View devices and printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select your Brother printer from the list and then click Next.
- On the “Install the printer driver” screen, choose Brother from the Manufacturer list.
How do I find the IP address of My Brother HL-2270DW?
Check the IP addresses of your PC and the Brother machine
- (Windows 10) Click Start => (All apps =>) Windows System then choose Command Prompt. (Windows 8)
- Enter ipconfig. (C:\>ipconfig) and press Enter.
- Check the IP address and Subnet Mask.
- Enter exit (C:\>exit) and press Enter to close Command Prompt.
Does Brother HL-2270DW scan?
Brother’s HL-2270DW handles this task with ease and does a good job of it. If you want scanning and copying capabilities, then you will have to buy a multifunction device instead, but if all you need to do is print (for home or small business use), then this cheap Brother printer is perfect.
Is Brother HL-2270DW AirPrint compatible?
Speaking of Wi-Fi, I should note that this printer sadly does not support AirPrint.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my WiFi?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.