How do I completely format my PS3?
To restore system software to its default settings:
- Select Settings, then scroll down and select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Restore PS3 System.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Choose either Quick Format or Full Format.
- Choose Yes on the confirmation.
- Once done, your PS3 will be returned to factory settings.
How do I get my PS3 to recognize my Android phone?
How to Pair Bluetooth Devices to a PlayStation 3?
- Go to Home menu.
- Select Settings > Accessory Settings.
- Select Manage Bluetooth Devices.
- Press X to select the device you want to pair.
- Select Pair Device.
- Now enter a name for your newly paired device and press Triangle on your controller when prompted.
What is the file format for PS3 games?
PS3 games are available in two formats: physical Blu-ray discs and digital PSN packages. For Blu-ray discs, dumping refers to decrypting the Blu-ray image and extracting all the files within whereas for PSN packages, it involves downloading the original game (. pkg) file and creating the necessary license (. rap) file.
Can I use my Android phone as a PS3 controller?
Thanks to an app that turns an Android phone into a more universal Bluetooth device, it is possible to control a PS3 with your Android phone as though it were a Bluetooth remote control.
How do I connect my Android phone to my PS3 via USB?
How to Connect a Phone to a PS3
- Insert the USB cable into the phone.
- Plug the flat USB end into one of the PS3’s USB ports.
- Power the PS3 system on, and allow it to load.
Is there a way to control my PS3 with my phone?
Streaming control is the primary use of any iPhone with the PS3. When the two systems are on the same Wi-Fi network, some streaming apps will allow the iPhone to control the PS3, from searching, selecting titles, and, of course, controlling playback.