How did the writer expound on the concept boondocks from an avalanche of anoraks?
2. The writer expound the concept by reading and detecting misinterpretation about the word of boondocks and present some mountainous area in different countries.
What is the concept of Boondocks from an avalanche of anoraks?
Answer: Boondocks From An Avalanche of Anoraks brutal methods of training used by the Marines at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. Its infamous history all but forgotten, the word boondocks is now synonymous with any rural area distant from the excitement of big cities or large towns. hope it help.
Which is one of the best ways to improve sentence flow in an essay?
Considering this the best way to improve sentence flow in an essay is the use of transitional words to combine and connect sentences.
Is Boondocks a bad word?
When referring to people (taga-bundok or probinsiyano in Tagalog; taga-bukid in Cebuano; English: “someone who comes from the mountains/provinces”), it acquires a derogatory connotation of a stereotype of unsophisticated, ignorant, and illiterate country people.
How does using cohesive devices affect your writing?
Cohesive devices tell the reader what we are doing in a sentence and help to guide them through our writing. They signal to the reader what the relationships are between the different clauses, sentences and paragraphs. Both give the reader different signals and change the meaning of the sentence.
How can I improve my sentence fluency?
4 Ways to Improve Sentence Fluency
- Read it aloud. The very first thing to do before revising essays for sentence fluency is to read the piece out loud.
- ABC the paragraphs. This strategy will definitely help vary the sentence structure and starting words.
- Combine simple sentences to form compound sentences.
- Use dependent clauses to start sentences.
Which supporting sentence makes use of an example?
The supporting sentence that makes use of an example is: Beto used interval training to prepare for and win a marathon. In this excerpt, the first sentence is the topic sentence, which is the sentence that contains the main idea.
How is the main idea and supporting ideas different in terms of their usage?
Part of that is distinguishing main ideas from supporting details. The main ideas show you the key points in the text. The supporting details show you why the writer believes the main ideas. Understanding both of these things is an important part of understanding the text as a whole.
What is the difference between major details and minor details?
MAJOR DETAILS directly explain, develop, or illustrate the main idea. MINOR DETAILS explain, develop, or illustrate major details. (Minor details are not essential and could be left out.)
How do you write more cohesive?
What is Cohesion?
- Focus only on 1 point in each paragraph.
- Write Complex Sentences with appropriate use of Punctuations.
- Link your ideas with Syntax instead of making excessive use of Linking phrases.