Can I transfer RSA tokens to another phone?
You will need to download the RSA SecurID Software Token app for your new device. Once it’s installed, please either contact your RSA system administrator or, if enabled, go to your company’s RSA Self-Service Console to request a new token.
How do I redeem my RSA token code?
Perform the following steps:
- If prompted to enter the next token code, wait for the token code you just used to change.
- Get the 6- to 8-digit token code (or passcode) displayed by the SecurID token.
- Enter the token code (or passcode) where prompted.
- Press Enter.
How do I set up an RSA token on my iPhone?
To install the RSA SecurID application directly on the iPhone:
- Tap the App Store icon on your iPhone.
- Select Search and enter RSA SecurID.
- Select the RSA SecureID application and install it.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID or iTunes account credentials.
Where is the RSA token stored?
When you distribute software tokens using file-based provisioning, token data is stored in a token distribution file (SDTID file). The SDTID file is added to a ZIP file for download. Instruct the user to install the software token application on a device.
How do I transfer my Mobilepass to my new phone?
Tap the menu button at the top-right, and choose Transfer accounts.
- Tap Export accounts.
- Select the MFA Tokens that you’d like to transfer to your new phone, and then select Next. A QR code will be displayed.
- Scan the QR code displayed on your old phone. You’ll see a confirmation message once the tokens are transferred.
How do I generate a token?
Generating an API token
- In Admin Center, click Apps and integrations in the sidebar, then select APIs > Zendesk APIs.
- Click the Settings tab, and make sure Token Access is enabled.
- Click the Add API token button to the right of Active API Tokens.
- Enter an API token description.
Where can I find token code?
The token code is a pseudo-random 6- or 8-digit number (PRN), based on the current time, that is displayed on the RSA SecurID token device. It is presumed that only an authorized user possesses the token device. The token code is a one-time password (OTP).
How to request a RSA token?
– Download the RSA SecurID Software Token from the appropriate mobile app store – Select Mobile App – Follow onscreen instructions to register
How do I use my RSA token?
Answer the security questions,agree to the Terms and Conditions and select Continue .
How does the RSA token really work?
Your browser history (they just press Ctrl+H and get access to every site you opened,Facebook,Twitter or any NSFW site)
What is a RSA token used for?
RSA: How to use RSA hardware token to generate a passcode ( KB0011463)