Can I install Office 2013 over Office 2010?
You can install and use more than one version of Office on a single computer. For example, you can install and use both Office 2013 and Office 2010 on the same computer.
Can Office 2010 open files created with previous versions of Office?
If you are using Microsoft Office Word 2007 or Word 2010, you can open . docx or . docm files that were created in Word 2016 and 2013. However, a few newer features may not be supported in older versions or they may not be editable.
Can I open Office 2013 documents in Office 2019?
They can open and edit Word 2019, Word 2016, and Word 2013 documents. The only difference is that new features in Word 2013 and later are not available in Word 2007 or Word 2010. You can download the Group Policy Administrative Templates files (ADMX/ADML) for Office from the Microsoft Download Center.
Can I have both Office 2013 and 2016 installed?
If you have a Microsoft 365 subscription or non-subscription version such as Office Home and Business 2021, 2019, 2016 or 2013, in most cases you can’t run these versions together on the same computer.
Can I have Office 365 and Office 2010 at the same time?
You can’t install the same version of Office products that use two different installation technologies installed on the same computer.
Can I open Office 2007 documents in Office 2019?
Yes. You may also use the Compatibility Mode for your Office.
How do I open Excel 2010 files in 2016?
Excel 2016 to open Excel 2010 Files
- Please go to Control Panel.
- Click Default Programs, and then click Set your default programs.
- Click Excel, and then click Choose default for this program.
- On the Set Program Associations screen, click Select All, and then click Save.
How do you open an existing document in Word 2013?
To open an existing document:
- Navigate to Backstage view, then click Open. Opening a file.
- Select Computer, then click Browse. Alternatively, you can choose OneDrive (previously known as SkyDrive) to open files stored on your OneDrive.
- The Open dialog box appears. Locate and select your document, then click Open.
How do I open an old version of Microsoft Office?
Go to File > Info > Version History. Select a version to open it. If you want to restore a previous version you’ve opened, select Restore.
Can Office 2010 Open Office 365 files?
You can open Office 365 documents with: Office 2007. Office for Mac 2008. Office 2010.