Why is my Huawei portable Wi-Fi not working?
For the wireless device that won’t connect: Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and your password is correct. Power off and restart the device. Forget the Wi-Fi network and reconnect to it.
How do I connect my Huawei Wi-Fi to my phone?
Connect to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi , and enable Wi-Fi.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network on the Wi-Fi screen using either of the following methods: Select a Wi-Fi network to connect to under Available networks. A password is required for encrypted networks.
How do I connect my Huawei to Wi-Fi for free?
How to connect to Wi-Fi on my Huawei smartphone
- Touch Settings. Images may not be exactly as shown.
- Touch Wireless & networks. Images may not be exactly as shown.
- Touch Wi-Fi.
- If Wi-Fi is off, touch the Wi-Fi slider to turn it on.
- Touch the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- Enter the network password.
- Touch CONNECT.
How do I fix my Huawei Wi-Fi?
Open the Wi-Fi settings screen, touch the name corresponding to a Wi-Fi network or touch and hold it, select Forget, then enter the password to try connecting again. Open Settings, search for and touch Reset network settings, then enter the password to try connecting again.
Why cant I connect to my Wi-Fi on my phone?
Make sure something hasn’t gone awry with your WiFi by resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This resets all your saved WiFi networks and erases all passwords, so make sure you have your network name and password handy before you do this.
Why does my Wi-Fi keep disconnecting on my HUAWEI phone?
If this issue persists, this issue may be caused by a faulty Wi-Fi driver. It is recommended that you reset the network. To do this, perform the following: Click the network icon on the taskbar and go to Network & Internet settings > Network reset > Reset now.
Why I Cannot connect my phone to Wi-Fi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I restore my Wi-Fi?
Restart your modem and router
- Unplug the power cable for the router from the power source.
- Unplug the power cable for the modem from the power source.
- Wait at least 30 seconds or so.
- Plug the modem back into the power source.
- Plug your router back into the power source.
- On your PC, try to connect again.
How do you reset Wi-Fi to factory settings?
How to Reset Router From Configuration Page
- Type your router’s IP address into any web browser’s search field.
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- Go to System or System Tools.
- Look for Restore or Factory Default.
- Click Restore or Reset and OK to confirm.
- Wait for the router to reboot.