Why did my touchpad suddenly stop working?
If your touchpad isn’t working, it may be a result of a missing or out-of-date driver. Updating or reinstalling your touchpad drivers in Device Manager may help solve the problem. To open Device Manager, enter device manager in Search on the taskbar, then select Device Manager.
How do I get my touchpad to work again?
4. Enable the touchpad
- Press the Windows key and type “Touchpad”. Then select Touchpad settings.
- Check to see if the touchpad is activated. If it’s turned Off, press Shift + Tab to navigate through the options.
- Press the Spacebar to turn the touchpad feature On, then test the touchpad to see if it works.
What to do if touchpad is not responding?
- Make sure the touchpad isn’t disabled by a function key. Look for a Function key that controls the touchpad.
- Check to see if another accessory has disabled the touchpad. Disable Bluetooth temporarily on your laptop to make sure another wireless controller isn’t disabling the touchpad.
- Enable the touchpad in settings.
Why is my Logitech touchpad not working?
The touchpad on the keyboard may be disabled. Check if there’s a switch on the keyboard that can turn it on. If not, try the Fn+F8 key to turn the touchpad on.
How do I reset my Logitech combo touch?
If it does not work, try also reset with holding power button and home button down at the same time so long it reboots (Apple logo appears on the screen).
How do I reset my mini wireless keyboard?
Ensure you turn off the keyboard first, then press on the ESC key. As you still press on the key, turn the keyboard on, and after five seconds, release the ESC key. The keyboard should produce some flashlight which indicates that the reset is successful.
Why did my touchpad freeze?
The touchpad could freeze in Windows 10 because you might not have the necessary driver installed to work properly or maybe a driver compatible with Windows 10/11 for your touchpad is not yet available on the market.
Why is there no cursor on my laptop?
If you are using a laptop, you should try pressing the key combination on your laptop keyboard that can turn on/off your mouse. Usually, it is the Fn key plus F3, F5, F9 or F11 (it depends on the make of your laptop, and you may need to consult your laptop manual to find it out).