Which type of jeans is best for heavy thighs?
The best jeans for women with big thighs tend to be stretch denim, i.e., a cotton-polyester blend that mixes in a synthetic fiber like spandex or elastane. However, some fits are naturally friendly to big thighs, like wide-leg denim and mom jeans designed with a little extra room in the upper leg.
What type of jeans are best for big thighs and small waist?
The 10 Best Jeans For Small Waists & Big Thighs
- Levi’s Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans.
- Annystore High-Waist Skinny Jeans.
- WallFlower Instastretch Bootcut Jeans.
- SweatyRocks Ripped Boyfriend Jean.
- Gloria Vanderbilt Petite Amanda Classic Tapered Jean.
- Wax ‘Butt I Love You’ High-Rise Button Jeans.
Do straight leg jeans look good on thick thighs?
Falling in a straight line from hip to toe, and usually designed in either a standard mid-rise or flattering high-waist fit, straight leg jeans are a stylish, flattering, and comfortable choice if you have big thighs.
How do you stop jeans from ripping in the thighs?
How to Prevent Jeans from Wearing Out in the Inner Thighs
- Wash less often and don’t use the dryer.
- Use detergent specifically for denim.
- Protect your jeans from the inside.
- Prep your jeans to prevent wear.
- Buy multiples and let your jeans breathe.
- Take a cue from the guys.
- The fit is a factor.
How should you wear jeans if you have big thighs?
Find the right trousers for big thighs and calves
- Straight-cut trousers: A straight cut conceals the area of the thighs, as it balances the proportions of the legs.
- Casual-cut trousers: Relaxed fit or Boyfriend Jeans are comfortable and flatter your figure.
- Bootcut: A slightly flared cut conceals thick calves.
What jeans look best on long skinny legs?
8 Best Jeans For Skinny Legs
- 01 Hudson Barbara High-Rise Skinny Jeans.
- 02 NYDJ Petite Marilyn Tummy-Control Straight-Leg Jeans.
- 03 Kancan High-Rise Super Skinny Single Fold Jeans.
- 04 Joe’s Jeans The Tall High-Rise Twiggy Skinny Jeans.
- 05 Good American Good Legs Frayed Jeans in Blue612.