What year was Toshiba Satellite C655?
The Bottom Line. If you’re still considering an Intel Celeron processor for a midsize laptop in 2012, the Toshiba Satellite C655-S5542 at least turns on and lets you surf the Web, if slowly.
How do I restore my Toshiba Satellite C655 to factory settings without CD?
Identify the F8 key at the top of the keyboard. Power on the computer and begin to tap on the F8 key about 1 time a second….The next menu will have the following items:
- Recovery of factory default software.
- Recovery of factory default software with user data.
- Erase the hard disk.
How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite laptop to factory settings windows 7?
To do so, follow the steps below:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I at the same time to invoke the Settings app.
- Click Update & Security.
- Click Recovery on the left, then click Get started under Reset this PC.
- You’ll be presented with two options:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the reset.
How much does a Toshiba Satellite c655 cost?
Visit for details. How little can you get away with spending on a midsize 15-inch laptop? According to Toshiba, it’s $399, the price of the 15.6-inch Satellite C655-S5542. Of course, a few corners are cut at that price. Most importantly, this laptop doesn’t have an Intel Core i3 or i5 CPU, not even last year’s version.
How do you reboot a Toshiba Satellite?
– Solution 1. How to reboot Toshiba laptop from hard disk drive (without CD/DVD disk) – Solution 2. How to reset Toshiba laptop with CD/DVD disc (0 key is not working) – Solution 3. How to factory reset a locked Toshiba laptop (Windows 7/8/10)
Is the Toshiba Satellite a good laptop?
– ■ Upgraded ■ Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, from Base Model with Specis 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD. – 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED Non-touch Display; Intel UHD Graphics 610 – 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM; 128GB SSD; This electronic gift, holiday gift offers a good experience for watching videos, browsing the web, remote work, or study from home.
How to reinstall the operating system on a Toshiba Satellite?
How do I wipe my Toshiba Satellite hard drive clean?