What is a coolant proof micrometer?
Coolant-Proof Micrometer The combination of the ratchet thimble and speeder enables a rapid spindle feed when measuring widely different dimensions, as well as, easier one-handed measurements. Ranges from 0-12”/0-300mm. Measurement data output is available with a water-resistant connection cable.
What is Mitutoyo SPC?
The Mitutoyo SPC cables are used to output measurement data from the Digimatic gage with the output feature to the Digimatic mini processor, Digimatic display unit, multiplexer or other device. Cables of one or two meters are available.
How do I unlock my Mitutoyo digital micrometer?
How to Unlock a Mitutoyo ID F125E
- Hold the mobile support (part underneath the dial) with your left hand.
- Move it slowly clockwise until it touches the reference block or the bottom of the dial gauge. This should unlock your Mitutoyo gauge.
- Press the “ON-OFF” button on the dial gauge.
How do I turn off Mitutoyo micrometer?
Press the ORIGIN button to zero the micrometer. CAUTION! The LCD automatically turns off if it has been idle for 20 minutes. To turn on the LCD, turn the thimble.
What is SPC output on a digital caliper?
Having an “SPC Output” means you are able to press a button and send that data to a PC or data collector for statistical analysis or data recording.
How do I use SPC output?
Implementing Statistical Process Control
- Step 1: Identify Critical Product Quality Characteristics. These are characteristics that your finished product or part must have to meet specifications.
- Step 2: Select Critical Processes:
- Step 3: Analyze Data:
- Step 4: Stick With It:
How use Mitutoyo digital micrometer?
How to Use the Mitutoyo Digital Micrometer
- Wipe both the object being measured and the micrometer’s anvil and spindle contact surfaces.
- Rotate the thimble on the top of the micrometer clockwise until the contact faces of the anvil and spindle gently touch one another.
- Press the power button on the micrometer.
What is the range of Mitutoyo digital calipers?
Mitutoyo Digital Calipers, 0-6″ & Coolant Proof Micrometers, 0-1″ ABSOLUTE Digimatic Caliper Series 500, Range: 0 – 6″ / 0 – 150mmwith Exclusive ABSOLUTE Encode Technology Large and clear LCD readout. The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements.
What is the Mitutoyo absolute coolant proof caliper?
The Mitutoyo ABSOLUTE coolant proof caliper delivers accurate, repeatable outside dimension, inside dimension, depth and step measurements with accuracy and unrestricted speed in an ergonomic design.
Why Mitutoyo digital micrometers?
Mitutoyo continues to innovate with our digital micrometers that are faster, more accurate and available in many sizes, features and special contacts for any application. Our micrometers’ battery life is extremely long – the longest in the industry – reducing tool down time and costs.
How does the Mitutoyo IP65 micrometer work?
The Mitutoyo IP65 rated coolant-proof micrometer’s ratchet stop thimble mechanism provides a constant measuring force on the spindle to ensure accurate, repeatable measurements. The combination of the ratchet thimble and speeder enables a rapid spindle feed when measuring widely different dimensions, as well as, easier one-handed measurements.