What happened to Time Out New York?
Time Out New York is ending its 25-year-old print edition as part of a global retrenchment by the London-based parent company due to the coronavirus. At its peak prior to the pandemic, the sassy magazine — a guide to local events and culture — had been published in over 40 cities around the work.
What to do when you’re bored in NYC?
The 60 Fun Things to Do in NYC
- Visit a Van Gogh Exhibit.
- Take a Ride in a Luxury JetBoat.
- Take in a Nighttime Theatre Performance.
- Take an NYC Architecture Tour.
- Visit Famous Filming Locations.
- Appreciate the Street Art.
- Visit the Museum of Sex.
- Visit the Mythic Cotton Club in Harlem.
How often is Time Out released?
Time Out (magazine)
|Frequency||Weekly, monthly and quarterly|
|Format||Culture, entertainment and events guide|
When did Time Out start?
It all started in 1968… A magazine with a distinctive voice packed with the best things to do in the city – art, film, gigs, theatre, restaurants and more – Time Out was something never seen before.
How can I have fun alone in NYC?
Things to do alone in NYC
- Catch a Broadway show.
- Go to Comedy Cellar.
- Make human and dog friends at Washington Square Park.
- Walk from Brooklyn Bridge to Williamsburg Bridge.
- Stop and smell the roses at Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
- Walk Along The High Line.
- Tend to your inner film buff.
- Become a NYC farmer.
What is fun in NYC this weekend?
NEW YORK (1010 WINS) — A new month is here and though winter means that temperatures have started to drop, your weekend plans can still heat up! Let 1010 WINS help you plan your fun with great events to celebrate Valentine’s day, the Lunar New Year
What time is it now in NYC?
Now, the report is out permanent governor in advance of the election next year. In New York, the governor and lieutenant governor run independently in separate elections, but most of the time candidates choose to run together, as a ticket.
What is going on in NYC this weekend?
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The NYPD Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating several antisemitic incidents that happened over the weekend and then they let him go, but the kid was petrified.”
What to do in New York City this weekend?
A Martin Luther King Jr. faculty award ceremony.