What cool things can I do on my MacBook Air?
Do unit conversions in Spotlight.
What should I do when I first get my MacBook Air?
Got a new Mac? Do these 10 things first
- Set up your Apple ID. There’s a good chance that if you’re buying a Mac for the first time, you already use an iPhone or an iPad.
- Back up early and often.
- Use the Help menu.
- Get familiar with the Menu.
- Visit the Mac App Store.
- Set up your email.
- Find your printer.
- Get to know Spotlight.
What are the disadvantages of using MacBook Air?
There are a quite a few disadvantages or limitations of Macbooks that make people have second thoughts about investing in one.
- Limited Software Support.
- Restricted Hardware Upgrades.
- Limited Storage.
- Inadequate Computing Proficiency.
- Outdated Screen Display.
- Outdated Webcam Resolution.
How do I go from MacBook Air to fullest?
18. If you want to adjust your Mac’s volume — but only by a little bit — hold Shift + Option as you hit the Volume Up or Down buttons.
Why is a Mac so expensive?
The case of the MacBook is made with aluminum. This aluminum material is quite expensive, and it is a major reason the price of a MacBook is so high. However, there are also some great things about having an aluminum laptop. Aluminum is a tough but lightweight material.
Why are macbooks not good?
They have unreliable keyboards, they’re difficult and costly to repair, they only have USB-C ports, and high-end models don’t achieve their maximum potential. I’ve been using Windows laptops, and I’ve been loving them, although they’re not perfect either.
How do I clean fingerprints on my MacBook Air?
Using a 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe, 75 percent ethyl alcohol wipe, or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, you may gently wipe the hard, nonporous surfaces of your Apple product, such as the display, keyboard, or other exterior surfaces.
How do you take screenshots on a MacBook Air?
How to take a screenshot on your Mac
- To take a screenshot, press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 3.
- If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.