How do I use HTC Sync Manager on my PC?
Open HTC Sync Manager as an administrator, or make sure you’re logged in on your computer as an administrator.
- Right-click the HTC Sync Manager shortcut, and then click Run as administrator.
- Connect your phone again to your computer and check if HTC Sync Manager recognizes your phone.
How do I install HTC Sync Manager?
Installing HTC Sync Manager on your computer
- Download the HTC Sync Manager installer from the HTC support site: htc. com/hsm/.
- Launch the installer and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the supplied USB cable. HTC Sync Manager opens.
How do I connect my HTC to my PC?
- Install and update the HTC Sync Manager to the latest version on your PC. The updates will ensure that you’re running the latest drivers.
- Tap “Settings | More | Mobile network sharing | USB network setting | USB tethering.”
- Connect the HTC phone to the PC via USB cable; the PC automatically configures itself.
How do I transfer photos from HTC to PC?
Transferring photos, videos, and music between your phone and computer
- Connect HTC 10 to your computer.
- Download and use the HTC Sync Manager software on your computer.
- Use cloud storage services to put your media in one place so you can manage them anywhere—on your computer, HTC 10, and other mobile devices.
What is HTC Sync Manager?
HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to and from your computer with your HTC phone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well.
What is Vive sync?
VIVE Sync is the all-in-one meeting and collaboration solution for VR. Feel like you’re in the same room, even when you’re halfway around the world.
How do I transfer data from HTC phone to laptop?
Why my phone is not detected by laptop?
The problem of the phone not recognized by pc is commonly caused by incompatible USB cable, wrong connection mode, or outdated drivers.