How do I run a debug in play framework?
To debug, start your application with activator -jvm-debug 9999 run and in Eclipse right-click on the project and select Debug As, Debug Configurations. In the Debug Configurations dialog, right-click on Remote Java Application and select New. Change Port to 9999 and click Apply.
How do I debug a play program in Eclipse?
- Open Eclipse.
- Select the project (ex.
- Select the Run menu, click Debug Configurations…
- In the Debug Configurations dialog box, double-click on Remote Java Application in the left pane.
- In the right pane, a new remote Java application configuration will be created for you.
- Click Apply.
- Click Debug.
How do I run a Framework application in Eclipse?
To run a Play application:
- Create a new Run Configuration – From the main menu, select Run -> Edit Configurations.
- Click on the + to add a new configuration.
- From the list of configurations, choose “sbt Task”
- In the “tasks” input box, simply put “run”
- Apply changes and select OK.
How do I run a play in IntelliJ?
Run and debug Play 2 application
- If you want to run the application: In the project tool window, right-click the application. In the context menu, select Run Play 2 App.
- If you need to access the Run/Debug Configurations dialog: On the main menu, select Run | Edit Configurations. Click the.
What is the activator command to run a play application on a port?
- Go to the project directory and just say play (and nothing after that). That will open the play console.
- Next, say run 8080. That will start play on port 8080.
What is the default port for Play application?
Specifying the HTTP server address and port using system properties. You can provide both HTTP port and address easily using system properties. The default is to listen on port 9000 at the 0.0.
How do I run an Eclipse project in IntelliJ?
You can import either an Eclipse workspace or a single Eclipse project. To do this, click Open on the Welcome Screen or select File | Open in the main menu. IntelliJ IDEA automatically detects Eclipse projects located on your computer and places them in the dedicated node right on the Welcome screen.
How do I run a Java program in Terminal IntelliJ?
IntelliJ IDEA First Java Program
- Create Project. Start IntelliJ IDE.
- Create Package. Go to the Project Structure, right click src -> New -> Package.
- Create Java Class. Go to the Project Structure, right click src -> New -> Java Class.
- Run Application.
How do I change the port in play framework?
How run SBT project from command line?
Running the project
- cd into hello-world .
- Run sbt . This will open up the sbt console.
- Type ~run . The ~ is optional and causes sbt to re-run on every file save, allowing for a fast edit/run/debug cycle. sbt will also generate a target directory which you can ignore.
How do I import a project into Eclipse?
To import an existing Eclipse project
- Click File > Import > General.
- Click Existing Projects into Workspace. You can edit the project directly in its original location or choose to create a copy of the project in the workspace.
How do I enable Eclipse shortcuts in IntelliJ?
Shortcut to use Eclipse shortcuts in IntelliJ Idea: Press ctrl+`(also have tilde~ on it, button at the left side of digit 1). Then press 3 (Keymap) and select 2 (Eclipse). Done!