How do I reset my HP OfficeJet 4500 printer?
- Unplug the power cord from the HP All-in-One.
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord to the HP All-in-One.
- Release the buttons after the HP All-in-One starts up.
- The HP All-in-One will now be reset to factory defaults.
How do I get my HP OfficeJet 4500 Wireless to print?
1) Use the wireless setup wizard in the front panel of the printer to connect the printer to your network and then install the software for a wireless connection. 2) Install the printer via USB and then go back into the software package, there will be an option to convert the usb to wireless.
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet 4500?
Step 2: Replace the ink cartridges
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the front access door.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue.
- Lightly press down on the ink cartridge to release it, and then pull the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove one of the new ink cartridges from its packaging.
Is HP OfficeJet 4500 Wireless a laser printer?
The HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One produces laser-equivalent prints at speeds of up to 6 ppm black-and-white and 4 ppm color. This all-in-one’s impressive scanning features enable you to scan at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and save scanned material directly to a PC, network folder, email, PowerPoint, or Word file.
How do I troubleshoot my HP Officejet 4500 printer?
How to Troubleshoot an HP Officejet 4500
- Check both ends of the power cord and the printer’s USB cable to make sure they are securely plugged in.
- Check the Officejet 4500’s power light to see if it is illuminated solidly or is blinking.
How do I connect my HP Officejet 4500 to WIFI?
First, connect your printer to the HP DeskJet 4500 wireless or wired network. Then, make sure that your computer and printer is of the same network. Then, select wireless icon from the Wi-Fi setting on your printer’s control panel. Next, choose settings and select wireless and click wireless setup wizard.
How do I connect my iphone to my HP wireless printer?
On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi network menu, and then select the option starting with DIRECT followed by your printer model. If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password, and then tap Join. Open the item you want to print, and then select the option to Print. Select AirPrint, if prompted.
How do I check ink levels on HP OfficeJet 4500?
In the Print Properties dialog box, select Printing Preferences, click the Features tab, and then click Printer Services. Click the Estimated Ink Levels tab. NOTE: A print cartridge might be running out of ink even if the graphic shows that there is ink remaining in the print cartridge.