How do I get to Seoul Immigration Office?
Direction to Seoul Southern Immigration Office
- Take subway line 5 and get off at Omokkyo station.
- Follow the sign ‘To Seoul Immigration Office’ inside the station & take Exit No.
- Go straight for approximately 10 minutes and turn right at the 2nd interaction.
How do I get to Seoul immigration office by subway?
Seoul Immigration Office Directions: Take subway line 5, get off at Magok station. Then go out exit #1 and walk straight ahead for approximately 5 minutes.
Can I go to immigration office without an appointment Korea?
The Korean Immigration Offices now only offer services to those who make an appointment in advance. You will have to make an online reservation for services such as extending/transferring your visa, applying for an ARC, etc. You must currently be in Korea to create an appointment through HiKorea.
How can I move to Korea without a job?
How to move to Korea without a job
- Minimum 1-year working experience at one of the companies listed on the Fortunes Global 500.
- Graduate of a university listed on the Top 200 World University Rankings.
- Completed a research program at a Korean University.
- You are recommended by the minister of an official residence.
How do I get a Re-Entry Permit in Korea?
Re-entry permit is required. Long-term visa holders are required to apply for Re-Entry Permit at local immigration office or via HiKorea website (www.hikorea.go.kr) prior to leaving Korea if they wish to maintain their visa status and period of stay.
Can I enter Korea now?
All travelers to Korea must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of their departure. There is a mandatory 7-day quarantine upon entry for travelers who are unvaccinated or who do not register their vaccination status prior to entering Korea.
Where can I get a certificate of entry and exit in Korea?
An application form for proof of entry and exit is submitted to the head of the immigration office, mayor, or head of gun/gu/eup/myeon/dong to have one’s arrival in or departure from Korea certified.
Can a foreigner buy a house in Korea?
Korea is one of a few Asian countries where you can buy residential and commercial property without restrictions as a foreigner. You are treated on a similar level as locals, something that’s rare for Asian countries.