How do I file for divorce in Pinellas county?
FORMS FOR FILING A SIMPLIFIED or GENERAL DIVORCE ARE AVAILABLE in the Clerk’s office and the Clerk’s Self Help Centers for a fee they may also obtained online from the Florida Courts website, www.flcourts.org, at no charge. For more information, please call Civil Court Records at (727) 464-7000.
How do I find out the status of my divorce in Florida?
To access the records of a divorce cases in Florida, visit the website of the Clerk of the Circuit Court in the specific county where the case was heard. The website of Florida Courts provides a list of links to the websites of all Circuit Courts in Florida.
How do I find my marriage records in Pinellas county?
To have a completed Marriage Licenses recorded, visit Recording Services, Room 150 of the Clearwater Courthouse, or the St. Petersburg or North County Branches of the Clerk’s Office. Pinellas County Marriage Licenses from May of 1972 through the present date are available to view on the Clerk’s Official Records site.
How much does it cost to file for divorce in Pinellas County Florida?
Filing Fees For An Uncontested Divorce In Florida In addition to fees charged by an attorney for a flat-fee divorce, the court will impose a filing fee. For Pasco or Pinellas County divorce cases, the court charges a $397.50 filing fee.
How do I file for custody of my child in Florida?
Filing for Parental Responsibility in Florida: 4 Steps
- Step 1: Complete your family court forms. The forms below have been approved by the Florida Supreme Court for use in any county.
- Step 2: File your family court forms and pay fees.
- Step 3: Serve the other parent.
- Step 4: Wait for the other parent to respond.
Is Divorce Court open to the public?
When you and your spouse file for divorce, how much of your case information is secret? Who has access to your information and what type of access do they have? In general, most court proceedings and records are open to the public.
How to file for divorce in Pinellas County, Florida?
– Consult the list of approved providers – Register for the class. – Go to the place the class is being held and complete the class. – A certificate of completion from the class provider will then be filed in your Court file.
Are divorce petitions a public record?
Generally, divorce records are considered part of the public record. Some states have no access restrictions—anyone who’s curious can request a copy of any divorce record. Most states, though, limit access to divorce records because of the personal or sensitive information they often contain.
What are the penalties to contempt in divorce I?
– Limiting visitation rights – Awarding sole custody to the other parent – Fines – Criminal charges – Ordering court-supervised visitation. – Order the parent to participate in parenting classes – Order counseling – Schedule future hearing to track the parent’s visitation patterns – Implement an additional order to make sure they obey