How do I change my Ringtone to a song on my phone?
How do I set my favorite song or music as my ringtone?
- Copy the music file that you want to set as your ringtone to your phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Depending on your phone’s Android version, do one of the following:
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap .
- Tap Music, and then select the music file that you’ve copied to your phone.
How do I change the Ringtone on my Samsung phone?
Choose a default or custom ringtone
- Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Sounds and vibration.
- Tap Ringtone, and you’ll see a list of tones you can swipe through.
- Tap a ringtone to hear a preview. Once you’ve found one you like, tap the Back arrow to set that as your ringtone.
How do I change the ringtone on my Android phone?
Change call settings
- Open the Phone app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration. To pick from available ringtones, tap Phone ringtone. To make your phone vibrate when you get a call, tap Also vibrate for calls. To hear sounds when you tap the dialpad, tap Dial pad tones.
How do I change my ringtone on my Android phone?
How to change your ringtone on an Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android mobile device.
- Tap on “Sounds and vibration.”
- Tap on “Ringtone.”
- The next menu will be a list of possible preset ringtones.
- Once you’ve selected a new ringtone, tap on it so that there’s a blue circle to the left of the selection.
How do I change my ringtone to a song on my Android?
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications.
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone.
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone.
How do you change ringtone on android?
How do I get custom ringtones on my Android?
How to use a custom ringtone on Android
- Select the audio file .
- Once the audio is in the correct folder, go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone.
- Tap the My Sounds option and then select the audio file you want to set as your custom ringtone.
- Hit the plus (+) button and then tap Save.
How do I get new ringtones for my android?
One of the easiest ways to get ringtones on an Android phone is to download the Verizon Tones app from the Google Play™ store. From the app, you can purchase and download from a broad selection of great ringtones.
How to set ringtone in iPhone without iTunes or computer?
Go to My Songs in GarageBand.
How to set a custom ringtone?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings. Open Settings. Tap the Sounds section. If you don’t see a section with Sound in the title, type “Ringtone” into the search bar at the top of your Settings
How to add custom ringtones to your iPhone?
Get started. First things first,you need a sound file to convert into a custom ringtone,and access to iTunes on a computer.
How do you add ringtones to your iPhone?
Connect your iPhone to your computer with the Lightning-to-USB cable.