Can I connect Surface Pro to MacBook Pro?
You can connect an iMac to a Microsoft surface using a Mini DisplayPort attached to the side of your laptop. Since Microsoft Surface is compatible with most external devices, it automatically detects the iMac that you can use as a mirror.
Does Microsoft Surface Mouse work with MacBook Pro?
A: Surface Mobile Mouse is compatible with most devices running Mac OS 10+ that support Bluetooth 4.2.
Is MacBook better than Microsoft Surface?
So while the 2021 MacBook Pro is a beefy laptop that can run many modern games, especially if they’re optimized for macOS, the Surface Laptop Studio is a better gaming machine overall. However, if you don’t care about games, the 2021 MacBook Pro delivers better performance for the price.
Can you connect a Mac to a surface dock?
So, if you want one dock to work both your Mac and a Surface, it needs to be a USB-C dock.
How do I transfer files from Surface Pro to Mac?
On your Mac
- Open Migration Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- Follow the onscreen prompts until you’re asked how you want to transfer your information. Select the option to transfer from a Windows PC, then click Continue.
- Select the icon representing your PC, then click Continue.
Can I connect my laptop to my Apple Mac?
Mac computers with Apple silicon You can connect up to five external displays to your Mac using the Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) and HDMI ports on the front and back of the computer.
How do I connect my Microsoft Mouse to my Macbook Pro?
How to connect a wireless mouse to a Mac
- Turn the mouse on, and make sure it’s within range of your Mac.
- Click the Apple icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select System Preferences…
- Click the Bluetooth icon.
- If it’s not already on, select Turn Bluetooth On.
- Wait for your mouse to appear on the list.
How do I connect my Microsoft Mouse to my Mac?
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
What is better Apple or Microsoft?
Apple and Microsoft are both great companies to own. However, just like how you may choose a Mac over a PC (or vice versa), which is a ‘better’ company boils down to your personal preference. Apple is a leader in consumer tech and hardware, while Microsoft is a frontrunner in software and cloud.
Can you hook up a Surface Pro to a monitor?
On the Surface Pro 7 and newer, you can connect a display via the USB-C port. On a Surface Pro 6 and older, you can connect a monitor using the Mini Display Port. To add more than one display, you need to use the Microsoft Surface Dock.
Can you dock a Surface Pro?
The docking stations for Surface Pro 3, Pro 2, and Pro (1 st gen) models (as well as Surface 3) are designed so you can switch quickly from your Surface on the go to using it as a full desktop PC. If you have a Surface Dock, see Use Surface Dock.