Kym lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her super-incredible family. She’s been photographing weddings since 2007 and began shooting editorial work in 2008.
Since Kym lives in Arizona, does she travel worldwide….Oui! ¡Sí! はい！Ja! Vαί! Yes!
About Kym? She thought you MIGHT want to know these things:
- “I love being a mom. I love swimming with my son, Johnny, playing trains and baking with him. He is hilarious, so I’m pretty much laughing all day long.
- My husband (Dan) and I met in 1998 and moved to Boston 3 months later. We fell head over heels for each other there and moved back to Phoenix where we married in 2000. (check out our video from our 10 year anniversary party below….FloatAway Studios rule!!)
- Dan and I thrive on traveling and going to concerts (my favorites? Arcade Fire, Tom Waits, The Shins, Belle & Sebastian….oye, I’ll stop there.)
- Dan is a social worker and he’s so good at what he does. Probably the best.
- My current social media obsession is Instagram (kymventola is my username). If you’re already following me there, you know that I’m a vegan (not a snobby vegan, I swear!). I LOVE, love, love to cook and bake. I love hosting dinner parties for our friends and family.
- We love Disneyland and save our pennies to take our son each summer. I will probably do this until I’m 98 years old.
- We have 2 dogs: Finn and Lucy. Finn is a short-hair Pomeranian. Lucy is a Lhasa-Apso. They’re pretty cute.
- I love weddings. I cry at them. I have as much fun as the guests. I am constantly in the moment, right along with the bride and groom. I don’t want to miss anything. I respect and appreciate how important this day is.
- Truth be told, I have a serious problem of doing the robot when I’m nervous. I’m sorry, in advance, if it happens in front of you. But feel free to join in!
- Oh, and I’m a hugger. I might hug you the minute we meet. Or right after we meet. Either way, you’re probably getting a free hug.