Megan and her dad decided that dancing just wasn’t their thing. Instead? ARM WRESTLING.
It was seriously THE BEST.
The Ketubah took place at DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun….BEAUTIFUL!
The ceremony and reception were at Corona Ranch…such a great venue!
- Megan’s Gown: Melissa Sweet
- Megan’s Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
- Bride’s Veil: the blusher was made by the bride, using lace from her mother’s veil!
- Bride’s Ring: Vintage
- Wedding Planner: Rebecca Guthrie
- Caterer: The New Red Sky
- Florist: My Fairytale Flowers
- Makeup: Alexandra Bachmann
- Hair: Tracey Martin
- Cake: Cup Quequitos
- Rentals: Arizona Party Rentals
- Invitations: Bride and Megan Martin
- Officiant: Rabbi Jack Silver
“Relax! Don’t loose sleep, don’t stress, things come together and it goes by so fast, take that time to enjoy working with your family and friends on projects and putting things together, you don’t want to look back at your wedding and think about how stressed you were or mad at someone you were. If it is that stressful it’s not worth it! Your wedding is the one time you will have as many people from both your lives in one place at the same time, treasure it and don’t worry if the ribbon your mom picked is not what you had in mind no one will notice, just breath and hug your mom. You’re getting married!! That is what matters!”
Thank you, Tammie Billey, for second shooting with me!